Admission to a graduate program at Oklahoma State University requires the submission of an application to a graduate program and information required by the program.
To be reviewed for admission consideration, applicants must submit a complete application to the Graduate College consisting of the following:
- an application for admission consideration. You can submit an application via our secure website.
a non-refundable application fee:
- $75 for international applicants (degree or non-degree seeking applications)
- $50 for US citizens or permanent resident card holders (degree seeking applications)
- $25 for US citizens or permanent resident card holders (non-degree seeking applications)
- one original transcript from each college or university attended (all transcripts must be official with the college's or registrar's original seal and should show any degrees completed).
- A TOEFL or IELTS score (if required - please see the "English Proficiency" section)
Transcripts and other documents submitted become the property of Oklahoma State University and will not be returned.
The next step is to provide the departmental requirements by the application deadline.
Only after submitting both a complete application to the Graduate College and materials required by the program is your application complete for the program to review and make an admission recommendation.